Military exercises are most tedious and disciplined training that involves intense precision and practice.The realistic military training seasons are really deadly which took a turn since years. Here, we focus on top 10 deadliest military exercises which we all did not know about.
1. Russian Spetsnaz pain management training, Russian army
Th commanding officers punches the shoulder of the solider with full force without flinching. They do this to get a burning block kept on stomach to be broken with a sledge hammer.
2. Taliban suicide bomber training, Taliban army
They are taught to clear their minds and get trained in bomb making, before the ultimate mission in order to ensure that the army shows no signs of fear before detonating themselves.
3. Destroy flaming concrete blocks with your forehead, Ministry of Belarus
Soldiers have to show off their training through feats of strength, by breaking few brick kept in the fire. The soldier has to be shirtless in the dead of winter day morning.
4. Jumping from skyscrapers and rappelling down the side, Israeli Defense Forces
Thees people focus on the window and wait for the command to move. Here, they can least expect is an anti anti commando leaping in through the window.
5. Crawling along a path with jagged corals and rocks (Taiwan Marines)
Amphibious Training is a nine week intense training, which involves Road of heaven as the last step. This exercise includes crawling along a 50 meter path jagged with corals and rocks.
6. Fun with Live Grenades, Liberation Army of China
Grenade is handled by each soldier and then is tossed in the hole in front of them. Now the soldiers have to leap away from the explosion which ensures that the mind and body of soldiers are tough.
7. Drinking cobra blood, U.S. Marines
As a Part of an exercise U.S. Marines have drink cobra blood and rip the heads off chickens with their bare teeth is a small part of training.
8. Drown proofing Training, U.S. Navy Seals
“cold water conditioning” is a torture given to soldiers where their arms and legs bound as a part of “drown proofing.” and they must float in five minutes. This torture includes, bobbing up and down for twenty more times.
9. Jumping through rings of fire, People’s liberation army of china
The training involves, a soldier has to go throw the rings of fire who is holding an assault fire and wearing his uniform.
10. British royal marine mud runs, British Army
British royal marine’s 32 week training involves, Mud Run is one of the deadliest military exercises. Dragging themselves on their stomachs for 45 plus minutes with no chances of letting them stop.
So, do you know any more deadliest exercises in military? Share with us