Akshar Pathak, the brain behind ‘Minimal Bollywood Poster’ has become quite famous in the world of social media for his works. He created a new kind of design of Bollywood posters that concentrates on just the bare essentials. Synonymous to simplicity, minimalism expresses in as less elements as possible.
1. Typical bollywood ‘maa’ dialogues
2. Typical Bollywood ‘Daddy’ Dialogues
3. Typical ‘Rapist’ Dialogues
4. Prem Chopra ‘The Typical Villain’ Dialogues
5. Typical Bollywood ‘Police’ dialogues.
6. Typical ‘Doctor” Dialogues
7. Kumbh Ka Mela
8. Kanoon Ke Haath
9. Watch is Backwards
10. Do Phool
11. Maruti Omni – Kidnapping Car of Bollywood
12. Gunday v/s Hero ka Nishana
14. Bollywood Songs
15. Bollywood Movember
16. Wanted: Gabbar
Images: © Akshar Pathak
About Akshar —
Akshar Pathak is an artist and a graphic designer who creates posters of Bollywood films. His posters are based on one element kept in association with the film. Pathak reflects his minimal interpretations of Bollywood films poster.
He is the brain behind ‘Minimal Bollywood Poster’
He is a graduate from NIFT, New Delhi and currently works with Zomato as a Brand Associate.
Checkout more of his interesting works here: Minimal Bollywood Posters