Everyone would agree, we are in the world of Facebook.But no one would actually realize any of your silly acts can land you in trouble by law. Here we mention you 10 Facebook posts that laid people in trouble by law.
1. Morocco resident, Fouad Mourtada was arrested and sentenced to three years in identity fraud case, for creating a Facebook profile as Morocco’s Prince Moulay.
2. Maxi Sopo fled away to Mexico to escape from a bank fraud, but due to his Facebook posts, it helped the authorities to trace his address and arrest him.
3. Victor Burgos, a criminal posted on Facebook “Catch me if you can! I’m in Brooklyn.” and the police went to Brooklyn and caught him.
4. A 19-year-old mother was arrested after she posted a Facebook photo showing her infant smoking out of a bong.
5. By using a girl’s Id, Anthony Stancl tricked more than 30 male classmates and asked them to send their photos without clothes. He further tortured them with the photos to have intercourse, so sentenced for 15 years in prison.
6. Judge ordered a complete parenting and fine of $435 for a mother who posted on her son’s Facebook, saying “The only mistake I ever made was having a kid”.
7. Bahamian authorities arrested American couple over for showing capture, cooking, and consumption of a rare iguana over Facebook.
8. Criminal, Manfredi was caught by the police by apparently logging to
Facebook which helped the police to trace his hideout.
9. Indonesian teen, Farah Nur Arafah was sentenced to 75 days in jail for insulting her friend over Facebook by addressing her as dog and a pig.
10. 39 old father John Forehand, asks her 13 year old daughter for one night stand on Facebook was arrested and imprisoned for not less than 7 years.
So, did you know any one in similar Facebook post which coasted the user?