Reality shows are all about the reality or the true side of the particular program. But in order to get the shows on the famous list people are adding masala to the show and making it worst than the Ekta Kapoor’s Saas Bahu flicks. These shows not only thrill us but also affect our emotional chords. These shows rarely show any talent and the participants wanted to rise in fame.
So here are the some Indian reality shows you don’t need to watch them.
1) MTV Roadies on channel ‘MTV India’
2) Big Boss on channel ‘Colours TV’
3) Emotional Atyachar on channel ‘ UTV Bindass’
4) Gumrah on channel ‘V’
5) Power Couple on channel ‘Sony TV’
6) MTV Love School on channel ‘MTV India’
7) Superdude on channel ‘UTV Bindass’
8) MTV Splitsvilla on channel ‘MTV India’
They made up some illogical stories to get attention from the public. So, we need to stop these shows and promote those shows which deserve to get attention.