10 Richest Fashion Designers In The World Whose Earning Will Blow Your Mind
These people have earned millions and billions because people have purchased their extremely rich cloths and have loved to flaunt off. After all, they stay the famous fashion designers now included as the richest people too. Have a look at the most richest fashion designer in the world according to 2015.
1. The Italian Brand, ‘Armani’ was founded by Giorgio Armani in 1975 and is now the richest fashion designer in the world whose earning is excepted to be $7.5 Billion.
2. Ralph Lauren dreamt of becoming a millionaire from a young age and he fulfilled his dream through Polo Ralph Lauren which generated a revenue amounting $6.9 Billion.
3. The youngest granddaughter of Mario Prada, founder of an Italian company, Miuccia Prada is the third most richest designers whose earning is somewhere around $4.2 Billion.
4. Renzo Rosso surely deserves to be listed here due to his earning of $3.1 Billion only due to his flagship brand, Diesel.
5. Second half of Dolce & Gabbana, was introduced by Stefano Gabbana whose earning is predictable to be $1.6 Billion.
6. Domenico Dolce is the elder half of one of the biggest partnerships in the world of fashion, Dolce & Gabbana and grosses $1.6 Billion.
7. Aerin Lauder launched her own brand called Aerin which makes cosmetics, perfume, accessories, jewelry, shoes, and clothing which contributes to make a hefty amount of $1.3 Billion for her.
8. Michael Kors initially sold his designs from a small boutique across from Bergdorf Goodman on 57th Street and now is among richest and most popular designers in the world with a earning of $1 Billion.
9. Tory Burch launched her own brand in 2004 and is also termed as 79th most powerful woman in the world by Forbes in 2014. However, her earning is $1 Billion only through fashion.
10. Sara Blakely earns $1 Billion through her empire based solely on the quality of her products and some earning from the endorsement from Oprah.
Did we miss anyone? Do let us know!