Not any one of us remains unaware about the immense power and attitude this personality carries. Many people consider him to be the role model of a perfect journalist while some others have different views. Well, lets peep into 10 things that nation wants to know about Arnab Goswami.
1. Arnab hold a BA (Hons.) Sociology degree from Hindu College, Delhi University. He completed his Masters in Social Anthropology from St. Antony’s College, Oxford University, in 1994.
2. In 2002, Arnab authored his first book, “Combating Terrorism: The Legal Challenge.” which explored the concept of laws against terrorist and terrorism.
3. Arnab Goswami’s father Col. (Retd.) Manoranjan Goswami was contested as a BJP candidate in the Indian general election, from Guwahati.
4. Arnab’s first ever TV interview was with Sonia Gandhi.
5. He treats everyone with equal unfairness Whether they are affiliated to the BJP, AAP, Congress or BSP.
6. His dream speaks that our country will have a channel like BBC or CNN which would be broadcast to the world, where he wants to play a role.
7. Fact about Arnab is, he is Bengali who has roots in Assam.
8. This superhero was chosen as 46th powerful person in India Today’s list.
9. Arnab Goswami was on the cover of the second issue (September 2012) of Good Times, an all-new lifestyle magazine from the Northeast covering the varied aspects of the region.
10. Arnab’s role model for the multicultural identity is Shri Bhupen Hazarika.
So, do you know any more facts about Arnab Goswami?