Forget about the various equality rights made for women, there are few countries which are worst for women or females living there. They just cant tolerate the women species and hence regarded as the worst countries for women.
1. Yemen is deemed to be worst for women rights because they have minimal rights to education, living, marriage and some basic rights too.
2. In Afghanistan female suicide rate is higher than those of males, with an estimated number of 2300 girls suicide annually.
3. The literacy rate in Iraq is very low, where families risk of kidnapping and rape by sending girls to school.
4. Pakistan is the nation with widest disparity between men and women where 57% of women have attended primary school and just 42% out of them can read versus 70% of men.
5. Chad is one of the lowest-rated countries on the UNHDI, and ranks as the worst country in the world for women.
6. Syria ranked as one of the worst countries for women despite the fact it also has a higher healthy life expectancy for women.
7. In Somalia, women are exposed daily to rape, health care of pregnant women is poor and are also attacked by armed gangs.
8. Mali, is one of the world’s poorest countries where one in ten dies daily in pregnancy and childbirth.
9. Females in Guatemala face domestic violence, rape and have the second highest rate of women suffering from HIV/AIDS.
10. Women in Democratic Republic of Congo have to face various atrocities, where 1100 are raped every day and there are 200,000 rapes reported since 1996.
We wish, all these Countries improve one fine day, and these women will deserve the right they actually deserved.