What is inspiration? Inspiration is something that helps us to take up a task or to be better at it. Inspiration is something that ignites in us, a belief, that no matter how many difficulties we have or how many obstacles we have to face, we would not give up.
It helps us to do the impossible or to fail doing it but still learn from that failure. So if inspiration is so important, how do we get ourselves inspired? What are the tools, the means that can help us with it?
It is quite simple actually; inspiration can be found anywhere, from a small kid trying to crawl his way out or from a young person struggling to survive daily. Inspiration can also be found from things like words.
Words do have great power and when magically crafted they have the ability to stir one’s soul and do wonders. So let us have a look at some very inspirational quotes that have the power to pick you up, no matter how down you are feeling.
1) “And, when you want something, the entire universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist.
2) Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time. It is the ability to resist
failure or use failure that often leads to greater success. I’ve met people who don’t want to
try for fear of failing.” – JK Rowling
3) You must encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can
still come out of it.” — Maya Angelou
4) “We are all ordinary. We are all boring. We are all spectacular. We are all shy. We are all bold.
We are all heroes. We are all helpless. It just depends on the day.” — Brad Meltzer
5) “Things usually work out in the end.”
“What if they don’t?”
“That just means you haven’t come to the end yet.” — Jeanette Walls
6) “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the
really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” — Mark Twain
7) “Magic happened when you don’t give up, even if you want to. The Universe always falls in love with
a stubborn heart.
8) “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The
Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs
9) “The Only Limit To Our Realization Of Tomorrow Will Be Our Doubts Of Today.” – Franklin D.
10) “What You Lack In Talent Can Be Made Up With Desire, Hustle And Giving 110% All The Time.” – Don
11) “Fake It Until You Make It! Act As If You Had All The Confidence You Require Until It Becomes Your
Reality.” – Brian Tracy
This is the real power of words. They have the capability to change your mood, change your thoughts and based on that change even your actions. Stay happy, stay inspired.