Where did you get your last big dream? Certainly no one is born master mind that he his brain is always bloated with thoughts and ideas. Ideas can spring surprisingly at few places, which are sometime unfortunate to speak about. Being a shameless creature or just speaking casually I have brought you a post which says, places where great ideas always come.
1. This is may be little disturbing, but you cannot deny the fact that once you got a great thought when you were in toilet. To be honest to myself, when this pressure is on you are able to think something different and interesting.
2. And you are back to the same place from where you start your day! While getting your shower. Just like you are always able to do something unique in shower, you can also come up with great ideas and things in the same place. This is because you are fresh and feel energetic now, there are waves of creativity popping out of your brains.
3. If you are driving solo, your brain is sure to come out with unique and interesting things. Thinking time is especially when you don’t have traffic anymore and you are really not talking on your phone. Driving alone without music sometimes can help you to come up with new ideas.
4. Bed is one of the magical places, when great thoughts come up. Most of the time, you are just lying down on your bed and this is the time your brain wants to function and there you are with a great idea. Even if you are sleeping, your brain is always involved in the thinking process, which makes you think the real things.
5. You surely can trust few of your close friends and rely on them to get good and generous ideas. It is only with your friends; you can explore the depths of creativity and sometime come out with absolutely ridiculous ideas. Don’t worry your friends are not judging your moves!
6. Putting your body in motion is extremely beneficial for your health as well as brain. You got me right, exercise can help to boost your brain which in results good and creative ideas. The atmosphere around also helps to support your emotional health and being.
7. When you are in a seminar your brain puts maximum efforts to create thoughts on its own, which can profit you and business both. It is mostly the speaker who gives your brain the root to think, and then you are able to envision things according to the thought.
Everyone needs to discover the places and situations that inspire them to come up with great ideas. I suggest that when you have a wonderful idea, it is important to record that idea, but also record where you are and what you are doing. You may find a pattern that identifies what gets your creative thoughts running.
So, do you know about some more places where great ideas come?