A few months ago, Apple officially unveiled its first smartwatch and named it Apple Watch. But they refused to tell any further details about it.
But last night on 9th March, Tim Cook, Apple Inc Chief Executive officially revealed all the details about Apple Watch including its price.
Apple watches will be available in Apple stores from April 24, 2015 and will have a price range of prices range from $349 to $17,000. That makes its Indian price approximately ranging from Rs. 22,000 to 10,70,000.
Have a look at all the details which we currently know —
1. There will be three different editions of the watch, namely Apple Watch, Apple Watch Sports and Apple Watch Edition.
2. Apple Watch (steel case) ranges from $549 (38mm) and goes up to $1,049, depending on its band.
3. Apple Watch Sport is made up of aluminum alloy and comes in silver or Space Gray. Its price ranges from $349 for 38mm and $399 for 42mm sizes.
4. Apple Watch Edition (18-karat gold case) will cost $10,000, with options ranging as high as $17,000.
5. You can buy these 3 different edition of watch with an option of choosing from 36 different band.
6. The watch will initially be available in countries including UK, Australia, China, Japan, Hong Kong, Germany and France. No official date of India launch has been revealed.
7. With the Apple watch, you can communicate with iPhone over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
8. During a typical day one can expect upto 18 hours of battery life.
9. The smart watch allows you to raise your wrist and say “Hey Siri” to do all kinds of things like open an app, get directions, make a phone call etc.
Image Source: Apple.com
So, are you looking forward to buy an Apple Watch?? What are your views about this smartwatch from Apple??
Do tell us your views in comment section below.