Will Noor, a London-based photographer, recently visited India and was awestruck by their courage. Noor developed a deep connection with them in just a few weeks and decided to portray it in a series of stunning portrait. Where these acid survivors were not allowed to show their faces, this photographer decided to click these survivors and give them a new vision to life. These photos are just amazing! Dont believe us? Check them out here
1. Ritu lost vision in her left eye 15 days after she was attacked.
2. The girl who never showed her face to people
3. He found beauty in her
4. The girl who was a victim since she grew up as teen.
5. Beautiful Ritu
6. When they loved to photograph together
7. Aren’t they beautiful? Yes, they are!
8. Acid attack victim with her mother
9. She decided to live a normal life like others
10. When they were photographed together
11. The girl who lost her eyes
12. She wanted to study and she will!