Which human wants prostitution to be legal? None of us, would like to add this factor which would hamper the development and progress of a country. However, here we mention you countries with legal prostitution.
1. Netherlands, is one of the country with legal prostitution, where 90% of sex workers are women and 5% transgender and male.
2. Prostitution is legal in Brazil, where it is illegal to employ prostitutes in any other.
3. Traditionally, prostitutes from Indonesia are always met in entertainment venues.
4. Prostitution is worst in Colombia, and it is estimated that there are 35,000 children working as prostitutes here.
5. Greece too includes prostitution as an actual job in the society.
6. Prostitution was legalized in Germany in 1927 and they do receive various benefits which include pension.
7. In Dominican Republic 60,000 to 100,000 women work in the sex trade.
8. France is another common place with legal prostitution, where the age of non commercial sex is 15.
9. Prostitution has been legal for Kiwis since 2003.
10. By law it is illegal, but prostitution do regulate in Thailand which is approx. 3 million sex workers.