The Portuguese football star Cristiano Ronaldo recently bought a 2,500-square-foot apartment in New York’s in Manhattan’s Trump Tower Building on Fifth Avenue. This makes the star fotballer an official New Yorker, well atleast a part time New Yorker if you say. The speculation says, Cristiano Ronaldo is expected to join an MLS team in the States after his contract expires with Real Madrid in 2018.
Lets Take a Look at the Apartment:
1. Cristiano Ronaldo’s new apartment in Manhattan’s Trump Tower Building boasts of a stylish interior just like the stylish footballer would have liked.
2. The reason for the high price of the apartment is because of course its situated in New York’s posh locality also with the L SHAPED apartment giving beautiful panoramic views of Central Park.
3. The interior of the $18.5 million apartment was designed by famous Juan Pablo Molyneux who also designed a 40,000 square foot palace for a Sheikh of the ruling family of Qatar.
4.Though Kitchen looks small but is equipped with all modern arrangements.
5. The millions of dollar worth apartment’s family room is a bit small but the ceiling to floor windows let in plenty of light and also serves as a great view point of the city.
6. Star Footballer’s new 2500-square-foot apartment has consists of 3 luxurious bedrooms.
7. The third bedroom serves as a study room as well as a bedroom, with beautiful view of sky scrapers next to it.
8. The bathroom looks great with stylish marbles and plenty mirrors with high class fittings.
9. Just take a look at the shower with curtains pulled up. An exquisite view! Isn’t it.
10. The apartment not only has view from shower or bedroom. In fact because of the location of the building, the apartment gives a 360-degree panoramic view of the city.
What are your thoughts about this luxurious apartment. Share your thoughts in comment section below.