After leaving behind the safe havens of school life, freshers seem to be overwhelmed by the choices and options they are bombarded with. It’s okay to feel confused and be in two minds, and also ask fundamental questions about courses and career paths. The mind of a business management aspirant is often preoccupied with questions like- what is BBA? and how can one get admission in a good college?
The emphasis on management, finance, and marketing in the corporate world cannot be ignored and in India, a BBA degree holds a lot of importance to cultivate these skills into freshers at a young age. What is BBA capable of inculcating in students? Colleges like NIET University and FMS create a space for students to explore the various sectors of the business environment.
As start-ups and independent businesses take hold in the Indian market, what is BBA providing to keep up with the pace? The demand in the job market for graduates with a BBA degree is quite good and hence, a BBA course must provide the updated ideas according to industry standards. Colleges like NIET University are known to regularly update their course structures and introduce new ideas in a more practical way.
Why should you pursue BBA?
- If you are someone who is looking to get into the management sector and work full time in a corporate job, then this is for you! What is BBA but an early start to what MBA provides later in the career? For a good head start, consider BBA!
- MBA is one of the most popular degrees but also comes with a price, which is literally quite high. If you can’t afford the high fee, BBA from a good college like NIET University is what you can dip your feet in.
- If you are looking to continue a family business or drive head-on into the entrepreneurship world, you are looking for skill sets in tune with business administration and that is exactly what is BBA providing to you
What will a BBA offer you in terms of skill set?
The course does much more than setting the foundation to further degree studies, as in post-graduate MBA and Ph.D. courses. The course itself creates a bunch of essential skill sets at an early age and develops an inclination towards administrative and managerial spheres like Finance and Consulting. What is BBA contributing to the business world? Here is a list:
- Thorough understanding of the context in business management
- Development of critical thinking skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Oral communication skills
- Analytical skills- breakdown problems
Colleges like IIMs and NIET University develop a thorough set of skill sets and help to push the careers of young minds in the right direction!
Top 3 colleges for BBA
With more than 1.5 lakh BBA graduates every year, there are a lot of college options to pick from but only a few institutions manage to fulfill a good part of what is BBA’s potential. From IIM, Rohtak to NIET University, top colleges provide a perfect balance of theory and practical, hands-on experience to bring out future professionals.
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai: Known for its management programs, NMIMS Mumbai was ranked 24 by NIRF in 2020. The BBA program is very well-tuned to the industry requirements and caters to all the aspects of a professional environment. The highly trained and experienced faculty who create a space for the students to explore beyond the books into the professional environment is their best point.
- NIET University: With one of the best faculty, NIET University is the best college for BBA in Delhi-NCR and North India. The teachers are world-class and provide knowledge that stretches beyond the conventional classroom, cultivating a practically focused environment for the students which is reflected in their outstanding placement records. Also, the university quite rightly boasts a world-class infrastructure in which it provides world-class and foundational BBA education to aspiring students.
- Christ University: This prestigious university was ranked as one of the top colleges for BBA in India by India Today magazine in 2020 has 5 campuses across the country. The campus is well designed and equipped with facilities and enables interactive learning through seminars by various professionals from the industry. Christ university stands for practical experience and hands-on training of young students and leaves a beautiful mark on your career in the early stages.