• About Us
  • Contact Us
Wednesday, August 19, 2026
Shop
RVCJ Media
No Result
View All Result
  • Reviews
  • Buzz
  • Sports
  • Travel
  • Videos
  • Extras
  • News
  • Viral
  • Reviews
  • Buzz
  • Sports
  • Travel
  • Videos
  • Extras
  • News
  • Viral
No Result
View All Result
RVCJ Media
No Result
View All Result
Home Buzz

Zoya Akhtar Makes A Big Statement About Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara 2

Finally some good news

by Shuchi Bhatnagar
in Buzz
Reading Time: 2 mins read
“Just Bat,” Litton Das Gives It Back To Steve Smith As Bangladesh Humiliates Australia In 1st Test

Big news for all Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara fans – your favourite road trip movie is finally getting a sequel.

Zoya Akhtar Makes A Big Statement About Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara 2 - RVCJ Media

Filmmaker Zoya Akhtar has confirmed that she is working on Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara 2. It has been 15 years since the first film, starring Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar and Abhay Deol, became a superhit and everyone’s favourite.

For many years, people have been asking if part 2 will ever happen. The rumours became even stronger in 2025, when Hrithik, Farhan and Abhay came together again for a Yas Island advertisement. Fans got very excited and started hoping that Arjun, Kabir and Imran are returning for real.

Zoya Akhtar Makes A Big Statement About Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara 2 - RVCJ Media

RELATED STORIES

Did Farhan Akhtar Just Take A Sly Dig At Ranveer Singh Without Naming Him Over Don 3 Exit?

Did Farhan Akhtar Just Take A Sly Dig At Ranveer Singh Without Naming Him Over Don 3 Exit?

Sooraj Pancholi Breaks Silence After Jiah Khan Case, Slams Media For Spreading Lies

‘Silly Ex’ To Paris Proposal, How Kangana’s One Line Started Bollywood’s Dirtiest War With Hrithik

Now Zoya Akhtar herself has given the update. While speaking at an event, she said that the team is actively working on it. She also shared that they will only make the film if the story feels correct. She explained that they are not sure what will finally happen but they want to reach a point where it feels right to show where these characters are in their lives today. She added that it would be nice if it happens.

This is the clearest confirmation about the sequel till now. Earlier this year, Zoya Akhtar was more careful when asked about it and had only said that she would announce it when it actually happens.

Zoya Akhtar Makes A Big Statement About Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara 2 - RVCJ Media

People Thought The Ad Was The Trailer

The Yas Island ad in 2025 had already made fans crazy. Because the three actors were together again after so long, many thought that the sequel announcement was coming.

Zoya Akhtar herself admitted that the reaction was so big that a lot of people thought the advertisement itself was the trailer for ZNMD 2.

ADVERTISEMENT

That reunion reminded everyone of the original 2011 film, which showed the life-changing bachelor trip of three friends Arjun, Kabir and Imran across Spain. Besides the three main actors, the film also starred Katrina Kaif, Kalki Koechlin and Naseeruddin Shah. Even after 15 years of its release, the film is still called a cult favourite.

Are you excited for the sequel of ZNMD?

ADVERTISEMENT
Facebook Twitter Instagram Youtube

About Us

with our main focus on audience engagement, we deliver out-of-the-box and innovative content so that we stay connected to millions and cater to their interests.

ADVERTISEMENT

Categories

©2025 Copyright. RVCJ Digital Media Pvt Ltd

No Result
View All Result
  • Reviews
  • Buzz
  • Sports
  • Travel
  • Videos
  • Extras
  • News
  • Viral
This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.