Albert Einstein once said, “It is both auspicious and peaceful for people to chase vegetarianism.” Have a look at few of the daily struggles of a vegetarian-
1. When half of the recipes in a cookbook are not meant for you.
2. When people ask if they can eat chicken in front of you.
3. “Do you eat eggs?”
4. When that silly nutritional expert friend shows his concern regarding your protein intake.
5. When you go to some restaurant and half of the recipes share that common red colored dot.
6. “Khale, hum mummy ko nahi batayenge.” “ya THANX!”
7. “What do you want to eat? SALAD?”
8. That feeling when you hear that vegetarians are healthier.
9. When people say that they will leave non-veg if their wish is granted!!
10. Lastly when someone says, “I tried becoming vegetarian once. But I failed.”
Don’t forget to leave your response in the comment section below.