“Period blood is not impure, your thoughts are.” Menstrual cycle is quite natural to every woman in this world. Sanitary napkin or pad is an absorbent item wore by women while she is menstruating. Have a look at these 10 facts about Sanitary pads-
1. They aren’t made of cotton.
2. They are bleached with cotton in order to make them appear extremely white.
3. Reusable options are healthier.
4. Women still use clothes in many rural areas.
5. A sanitary napkin should be changed within 5 hours.
6. If the time is prolonged blood becomes green and gets inside the uterus in the form of fungus.
7. The average woman uses 14,000-18,000 sanitary napkins in her lifetime.
8. Most women still hesitate to buy sanitary napkins.
9. 70% of menstrual problems occur due to usage of unhealthy sanitary napkins.
10. Sanitary pads contain high degree of synthetic materials.
Don’t forget to share this with your sisters, mothers and friends.