These great people were homeless once and the streets become the moral seeker to them. ‘Every person comes with a price’ and it is only the hard work and poor living which made them prosperous one day. Here we brought you a list of 10 homeless people who became incredibly moneyed and eminent.
1. Charlie Chaplin was homeless at the age of 10, which helped him to figure how to earn living on the hefty crowded streets of London.
2. Halle Berry is now listed among the most rich and famous who stayed homeless once in the early age of 20’s.
3. Doctor Phil is one of the most famous personalities from America and he stayed once homeless in car with his father.
4. You never knew that Jenifer Lopez slept on a sofa for few months due to her constant clash with mother.
5. Chris Gardener once went homeless with a young son while he was in a finance training program.
6. Jim Carrey once lived out in a VW camper van and infront of her sister’s front lawn.
7. Suze Orman is also known as personal finance Guru, who lived out for 4 months.
8. Daniel Craig, popularly known as “James Bond,” slept on park benches in London for few days.
9. Singer Ella Fitzgerald was abused and was homeless before becoming the “Queen of Jazz.”
10. Famous Jewel was homeless for a month and faced much rejection.