“Four wheels move the body, and two wheels move the soul.” From a teenager to a 50yr old two-wheeler driver, everybody have few driving incidents to die for. Have a look these 10 problems faced by a two-wheeler driver-
1. SUN TAN. One can literally mark those black and white lines on our arms.
2. Tripling is not fun. Seriously.
3. And when it rains. Those mud pits, crazy four wheeler drivers smashing that “khichad” all over you.
4. Cops can only see two-wheeler drivers.
5. Those short cuts. Saving extra 10 minutes by managing through those narrow lines.
6. When car drivers consider us nothing.
7. That arm exercise.
8. Parking? I can adjust it anywhere.
9. Traffic Jams? Where is my lane?
10. Beautiful hairstyles, well combed, that gel and that HELMET!
But finally that feeling of freedom for a 15 yr old boy when he drives his bike is nothing in front of above problems. Don’t forget to leave your response in the comment section below.