It is true that school days is the most memorable time of one’s life but it is also true that no matter how much our teachers scold us in school, we get to learn true lessons about life when we come in college.
1. You become responsible
2. You become wiser when it comes to spending money
3. Because college gives you the kind of exposure you need to become independent and strong
4. Because even after studying in school for many years, you learn nothing about discipline
5. You realize that everyone thinks of themselves first
6. You learn to trust your own judgement and decisions in college
8. Because you know that some people can never be part of your life forever
9. Because you get to learn a lot about life and people
10. Because the kind of company you choose defines the kind of person you are. So, you get to learn a lot about yourself.
So, do you agree with us? Tell us your views in the comment section.