After so much debate and discussions, finally Nestle BANNED our Maggi. It was not just a noodle packet, it was a life savior. Have a look at few reasons why we miss Maggi so much-
1. Although it never took 2 minutes. But yes, we were quite patient for 4 minutes too.
2. That 2 AM hunger solution!
3. It was always a necessary part of the grocery shopping.
4. We all miss that famous “Maggi Point” outside our college.
5. It gave that feeling of being called as a professional chef, “I CAN COOK MAGGI.”
6. Duplicates came and left, but nothing ever compensated its essence.
7. Quick Breakfast!
8. Maggi used to be a life savior for hostel peeps.
9. Its raining outside, “let’s make maggi”.
10. A single packet used to cost mere Rs 5.
Don’t forget to leave your comment incase you too miss MAGGI!