TAJ MAHAL is considered as the most beautiful monument in the entire world. Have a look at few beautiful facts about the work of genius-
1. Many precious stones of Taj Mahal were ripped off from its walls by the British.
2. The Taj Mahal changes its color. Timid pinkish, radiant white, glossy golden are few of its shades. It is assumed to be parallel to the changing mood of Mumtaz Mahal.
3. Shah Jahan being unable to replicate a BLACK Taj Mahal and him chopping the thumbs of his artistic workers are few of the popular myths running behind the masterpiece.
4. The Wonder Of World cost around 320 Million Indian Rupees for its construction.
5. The English meaning of Taj Mahal is “CROWN OF PALACE”.
6. It is perfectly symmetrical except for the two tombs inside the palace as male tomb had to be larger than the female tomb.
7. Yamuna is playing the most important role in keeping the monument alive.
8. It attracts around 3-4 MILLION tourists every years.
9. An American Grammy Award-winning artist named himself “Taj mahal” after the monument.
10. Its garden was transformed by the British.
11. The Taj Mahal contains a working mosque and is usually closed on all Fridays for prayer.
Don’t forget to share your views in the comment section below.