Here is the list of all those fictional characters we wish existed. Tell us whether you agree with us or not.
1. Sherlock Holmes
2. Captain Jack Sparrow from The Pirates Of The Caribbean
3. The sexy Rhett Butler from Gone with the wind: Crush of every literature student (female, of course!)
4. Joker (I mean, just IMAGINE)
Even though he was an ordinary citizen with absolutely no powers but his gadgets were what we wish existed. 😛
6. V from V for Vendetta
7. Most of us would want “Iron Man” to be in this list but guys, that would mean the existence of superheroes with super-powers and in that category, we also have Superman and Spider-man, etc etc etc.
8. And in female category, we have the one and only: Super-woman
9. Okay, we also have Cat-woman
10. Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany’s
11. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games
Who DOESN’T love her?
12. And the crush of every teenage boy: Hermione Granger from Harry Potter
13. Daenerys Targaryen/Khaleesi from The Game of Thrones
14. Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice
The character of Elizabeth Bennet is already an inspiration to many (women). Imagine how great it would be if a woman like her, so free-spirited, open-minded and fun, existed.
15. Alex Hitchens/ Hitch from the movie, Hitch
16. Beatrix Kiddo from Kill Bill: The woman fights with sward like a Ninja!
Such a bad**s! Imagine if she existed and you could take lessons from her, you too would be a sensei and learn how to get out of a coffin buried under the sack of wet soil.
17. Juno Macguff from Juno
There are very few girls in the world who have the courage to do what Juno did but the character of Juno had something special about her. I mean, she was SO cool, right? And had she existed in real, she could have brought such a positive change in the world and inspired those who face the same issues in life and decide the abort their babies.
18. Mystique from X-Men series
19. Phil Dunphy from Modern Family
Hehehe! He’s so silly!
20. The ENTIRE cast of friends
Especially Janice! “OH MY GOOOD!!”