Songs in Bollywood are like soul to the movies. Bollywood has given us some really crazy and great music. Be it romantic songs, masala item numbers or celebratory songs, Songs make a huge difference in the movies. Songs connect the audiences with the movies. Songs play a great role in leading a movie to its success. Half of 2018 is already over and the first half of the year has given some melodious and energetic songs.
It all started with songs like ‘Ghoomar’ and ‘Padmaavat’. The extravagant energy by Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh in the songs were really commendable that made the songs more recognizable.
The audience really disliked the bad remakes of the Bollywood hits. For example, Jacqueline Fernandez received a lot of criticism for ‘Ek Do Teen’ in Baaghi 2. The audiences said that she ruined the Madhuri Dixit original from Tezab.
Honey Singh made a comeback in 2018. ‘Dil Chori Sada Ho Gaya’ in Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety is another superb song from the first half of 2018.
Let us know which other songs created a buzz in the first half of 2018. Here we present a list of the most viewed Bollywood songs from the first half of 2018 on YouTube.
1. Bom Diggy Diggy – 263 Million Views
2. Dil Chori Sada Ho Gaya – 251 Million Views
3. Ghoomar – 167 Million Views
4. Patola – 135 Million Views
5. Khalibali – 130 Million Views
6. Chhote Chhote Peg – 116 Million Views
7. Heeriye – 115 Million Views
8. O Saathi – 101 Million Views
9. Tareefan – 97 Million Views
10. Sanu Ek Pal – 66 Million Views
Which is your favorite song from the list?