Poison can be odorless, colorless and injected in any form. Have you ever taught the poison which you have seen innumerable movies, can actually exist in this world? Here we bring you a list of top 10 deadliest poisons in the world which you surely need to keep away.
1. New Botulinum Toxin is the world’s most deadliest poison that only a spoon can kill the whole city if injected in water and the victims die of paralysis.
2. Arsenic is also known as “King of Poisons” as this poison is found responsible in killing great people like Napoleon Bonaparte and George III of England.
3. Anthrax can spread through air and can kill a person or an animal by coming into contact with wounded skin.
4. Strychnine is a poison that can destroy muscle spasms, cause respiratory failure and even brain death within 30 minutes of exposure.
5. Cyanide is a rapid killer which comes in gaseous form and can kill a person in 1 to 15 minutes.
6. Dimethyl Mercury is among the slow poison which shows symptoms after few months and may lead to paralysis.
7. A small dose of Ricin is small as few grains of salt and can kill a man due to shock.
8. Tetrodotoxin (found in Puffer fish) leads to transmission of signals from nerves to muscles and can paralyze a human body.
9. Batrachotoxin is a poison found on the skin of Dard frogs, that can kill a person after few days.
10. Asbestos is available in gaseous form that can lead to failure of lungs and cancer if inhaled in adequate quantity.
These were the most deadliest poison in the world, did you knew about them?