Get to know about the different types of breakfast that people love, adore , and are habituated to eat with. However, we are not emphasizing that people from these particular states reply only on the mentioned recipes, people have change with time, and so have their breakfast.
1. People from Odisha love to eat Upma and Tarkari sometimes altered with Chakuli and Tarkari and some Chudda with Milk.
2. People from Mizoram will have some chicken with rice along with green vegetables in them. This is a traditional breakfast of people residing in interior parts.
3. Aloo De Parathe is famous from the State of Punjab as their basic breakfast.
4. Traditional breakfast of Sikkim forms the momos with vegetables or sometimes chicken stuffed in them..
5. Biggest craze for people from Tamil Nadu is relishing anything from the Idli or Dosa with sambar and chatni.
6. Spicy fish curry with some white rice is often taken as breakfast from the State of Tripura.
7. Puttu is a traditional breakfast from the state of Kerala which is usually made out of rice flour and coconut , served with a spicy curry.
8. Eating Neer Dosa from the state of Karnataka is a never forgettable experience from here.
9. Kashmiri Bread with noon chai or the sheer chai is a lip smacking breakfast for the people of Kashmir.
10. Luchi aloo forms a savory breakfast from the state of the West Bengal. You can enjoy this dish in every household.
11. The yum tasting besan ki Masala Roti is a authentic breakfast for all the Haryana.
12. The authentic, exquisite and crunchy Dhokla’s come from the state of Gujarat.
13. The Bhaji pav or pav served with some spicy curry is authentic bread from the small state of Goa.
14. Not to forget, the Vada pav and Misal pav is finger licking breakfast from the state of Maharashtra.
15. Crispy, pan fried Sattu ka Parathe served with some dahi forms the traditional breakfast from the state of Bihar.
16. Assamese love to have Chira with some jaggery and dahi mixed in it. Chira is sometimes altered with rice that is soaked overnight.
17. Folks from Arunachal Pradesh loves to much Khura, basically a buckwheat pancake in Breakfast.
18. Pesarattu Upma comes from the state of Andra Pradesh, which is basically made of green lentil dosa completely stuffed with upma.
19. Fara is a famous breakfast from the state of Chattisgarh, which is usually made out of milk, sugar and dry fruits.
20. Mirchi Vada cooked in various styles and tastes come from the state of Rajasthan.
21. The most famous breakfast in Madhya Pradesh is Poha with jalebi.
So, would you like to add some more breakfast in the list?