Name me a person who never dreams to get a super power. Super power is something that goes beyond the comic and imaginary world. Movies we usually watch are completely filled with super heroes with some extra ordinary power. You will be amazed to know that we have some real people around the world with some super power with them. Check them out here –
1. Rusty Haight is renowned for his crash dummy. He holds a Guinness world record for the most car crashes, now approaching 800.
2. Shakuntala Devi has a supernatural power to calculate in her mind and when she was asked to calculate the seventh root of 170,859,375 she could do that easily in few seconds.
3. Bajau Fisherman, Sulbin has a power to hold his breath for 2 ½ minutes on the sea floor which was observed while he was searching a fish.
4. Tarahumara people or the native american people are renowned for their long distance running ability. They can complete a journey in 90 minutes which may usually take 10 hours.
5. Daniel Browning Smith holds a Guinness world record for the most flexible person in the world and he is also known as Rubber boy.
6. Jyothi Raj is an Indian rock climber and also known as “monkey man”. He is the only man to scale the Karnataka’s highest waterfall which was 830 foot.
7. Veronica Seider, is a German dentist with telescopic vision and her this talent was observed when she was in school.
8. Wim Hof also known as “The Iceman” has the ability to withstand extreme cold and he climbed Kilimanjaro in shorts and can resist up to 4 Fahrenheit.
9. Martin Laurello is a famous American show slider who can turn his head 180 degrees.
10. Tie Dang gong or iron crotch qiqong is the only man in the history to tower a truck with his penis.
So, did you knew about these supernatural powers ?